The Bremerton Kiwanis Annual Golf Tournament has historically partnered with many agencies in our community as we seek to improve the world by making lasting differences in the lives of children.
This year your generosity will support The Salvation Army of Bremerton to provide essential assistance with programs for meals, food, clothing, hygiene center, shelter for the homeless, and referral assistance for children, seniors and the homeless.
With your help, we can help all our neighbors live to their potential.
Major Sponsor: The Tennesen Family, LLC Thank You!
- Doug Berger, The Cascade Group
- J. Michael Liebert, PLLC – Attorney at Law
- Teresa Bryant w/ Edward Jones & Bob Morgan
- Honoring: Bremerton Foodline Volunteers
- Robison Plumbing
- Port Madison Enterprises
- West Bay Auto Parts
- West Seattle Licenses
- Kitsap Lumber
- Sound View Apartments
- Admiral Theatre Foundation
- Chad Haight
- Downtown Bremerton Friends of the Library
- Stephanie Blotzer
- BHS Key Club “Chips In!”
- Hearthstone CPA Group
- Kitsap Bank
- “Kiwanis Bev”
- Kiwanis Past Presidents
- Tim Lavin
- Olympic College Alumni Association
- Sound West Holdings, LLC
- Law Office of Roy Rainey
- Trew Auto Body
- Dennis Williams
- Bremerton Bottling – Pepsi Cola